FOR WHAT???

Sunday, October 18, 2009

stuff

Knucklehead B sealing up e-50. his metra80 is a monstrosity. recently broke two bones in his right hand. no more riding for at least a month. bummer


Box o' carbs. some good some not. some undersized, some overpriced

 
Oko's suck i guess. B never got one working properly. his oko's didn't like to keep the float bowl full. kept on running dry. hmmm curious...


Myrons Mopedssss. Haven't seen shaun in a while. Really organized his shop since last. I gawked a bit, talked moped theory.  Nineteen Fifty Something Montgomery Ward Riverside A3 transplant. sweet
 


well ive figured that
#1 I need a real camera
#2 I still want that Cobra from Eric
#3 gotta figure a way to come up with some extra scratch for said cobra
#4 my moms still wants to ride my Sachs. I dont really wanna tell her that mopeds stink and are all greasy and oily. Also that mopeds are kinda dangerous. My momma tells me that she had a Motobecane back in Vietnam before the war. so cool. i guess its a nostalgic childhood thing
#5 Permatex Grey Ultra Rigiiiidddddd!


thats it. haven't really figured much else

No comments:

Post a Comment