FOR WHAT???

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sachs 505/D build. David's G3 motor lives on

Naked Sachs. somethings missing. cant wait to get it back on the road



Dave's G3 motor. Sachs 505/D motor goin on my Balboa. I was hitting 35-38mph on my 505/C. Should at least hit 40 maybe a bit more with the D. mild case and port matching



I just installed the  front 12 tooth sprocket which i truly believe is amongst the only handful that was available  times long lost. I got it at Mopeddwarehouse. go figure

I dremeled the intake to match the port of the cylinder. it was pretty off center. Luckily, the intake was the cool 14.5mm one. only came on the C and D's.

 Sachs Clutch what a pain. ive read on MA somewhere if ya put another plate and clutch plate in there (3 in total) it'll give ya better super slippery engagement




all i need is a headlight, gasoline and tranny fluid. then road bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment